So what to do to turn a creative “dead end” into a “live start”?
Here are the ideas I wrote down for myself the other day to break out of my creative doldrums:
- Be around fun people
- Spend some fun time with my wife
- Nap without worrying about losing valuable time
- Go someplace bright and warm
- Go someplace dark and warm
- Finish something (realizing that, unfortunately, blogs aren’t ever done unless you quit them)
- Find someone who loves something I created
- Seek out people who have good news to share
- Appreciate what I have
- Get worn out from working out and quit eating holiday treats
- Make a cool handwritten font
That’s what I’ve been trying. Please add your ideas to the list too! – Mike Brown
The Brainzooming Group helps make smart organizations more successful by rapidly expanding their strategic options and creating innovative plans they can efficiently implement. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 816-509-5320 to learn how we can deliver these benefits for you.