1. Even seemingly low objectives can be impossible to reach.
2. The person driving slow that you’re following always speeds up after making it through the red light you’re stuck at.
3. You have to be willing to park what you know to change and try a new way of doing things.
4. You can’t implement new thinking half-way or even three-fourths of the way and have your change be a success.
5. It’s hard to concentrate on what should be our real priorities when we’re full.
6. It’s tough to express your creativity amid rampant, persistent negativity.
Six Tweets from TV and Movies
1. “Is losing fun?” – Billy Beane, Moneyball
2. “I didn’t have any facts, but I had stereotypes to work with.” – TV interview quote
3. “You can’t belittle others because you aren’t so hot yourself!” – Mother Angelica
4. “I’m willing to bet that you’re full of good ideas, but what you lack is confidence.” – Broadway Danny Rose
5. “We change by staying the same.” Restaurant owner on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives
6. “You can’t ride two horses with one behind.” – Broadway Danny Rose
Download the free ebook, “Taking the NO Out of InNOvation” to help you generate fantastic creative ideas! For an organizational creativity boost, contact The Brainzooming Group to help your team be more successful by rapidly expanding strategic options and creating innovative plans to efficiently implement. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 816-509-5320 to learn how we can deliver these benefits for you.