Writer’s block is miserable. What situations cause writer’s block?
1. When you don’t care about a topic.
2. When you don’t think anybody else cares about the topic either.
4. When you’ve had too much to drink.
5. When you haven’t had enough to drink.
6. When you’re too tired.
7. When you’re too frustrated.
8. When you’re too self-satisfied.
9. When you’d rather be doing anything else but writing.
10. When someone’s expecting you to write.
11. When someone’s depending on you to write.
12. When you’re distracted.
13. When you’re too focused on another chore.
14. When your inspirations aren’t inspiring you.
15. When you’re too obstinate to force yourself to simply start writing something.
After a week away from writing daily on the blog, when I got to reason 15, I finally started writing this post.
The Brainzooming Group helps make smart organizations more successful by rapidly expanding their strategic options and creating innovative plans they can efficiently implement. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 816-509-5320 to learn how we can deliver these benefits for you. Mike Brown