- Finding a Strategic Mentor
- Learning from the Challenging People in Your Life
- Identifying What Clears Your Mind for Better Thinking
- Shaping Strategic Thinking in Meetings and on Projects
- Identifying What Matters
- Making Sure Your Work’s Special and You Can Say Why
- Collecting Questions to Use When You Have Nothing to Say
So have you selected one or two to pursue? If so, that’s great.
If not, you still have plenty to time to choose something to work on for the remainder of the year to expand your strategic impact. Best wishes, and please share how it’s going and what you’re learning.