- Be friendly to people who may not seem to “count.” Chances are they do count, and you simply don’t realize it yet.
- Ask questions, or at least listen more than you talk. You’ll appear smarter, in part, because of all the things you’ll learn.
- Say “please” and “thank you” very often. You’ll seem nicer than you probably are.
- Be “quick” to apologize. That means both doing it sooner than later and getting it over with fast. Don’t dwell on the mistake.
- Actually do and repeat the four previous ideas!!! – Mike Brown
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!