Are you still working on your strategic planning for 2017?
Or, are you still waiting to launch your strategic planning for 2017?
Or is strategic planning for the next year something your organization just neglects to do?
If you answered “Yes” to the first or second questions, or even to the third one, but you know you SHOULD do planning for next year, time is running out.
5 Ways to Still Complete Your Strategic Planning for 2017
To help you get a handle on what you have left to complete for strategic planning, here are five things you can do to cope AND get completely on top of things for 2017:
- Keep as much of last year’s strategy in place as is practical and focus only on updating tactics.
- Expand the number of people collaborating on the plan, creating concurrent tracks of activity.
- Simplify the various parts of the plan so that it is easier and faster to complete.
- Invite people that cannot come together for in-person planning to participate via online collaboration.
- Push out the expectation for finishing strategic planning until early next year to give you more time.
Each of these five ideas will remove a significant time drain during your planning activities. The key to all of these is that you have the wherewithal to make such a dramatic change and still deliver a strategic plan that moves your business ahead next year.
We can help make each of these adjustments, all in the interests of streamlining your strategic planning process. Let us know if you need help. We can make it happen in time for you to be ready to make next year your best year yet!
Streamline and Complete 2017 Strategic Planning!
In this new eBook, we share some of what we’ve learned from shaping, streamlining, and implementing hundreds of strategic workshops. Through our experience, we’ve identified and now share in this eBook:
- Suggestions for assembling a strategy team with the right types of diversity
- Dependable ways to help non-strategists think strategically
- Tips for streamlining strategic planning activities to best fit your organization and save time
These user-friendly techniques regularly cut weeks (sometimes months) from typical strategic planning activities so your organization can focus on successful implementation for 2017!