- Arriving early for a meeting and taking a moment to relax and get set.
- Doing more than you said you would.
- Taking a break from your busy schedule to spend time with a mentor.
- Taking a break from your busy schedule to mentor someone else.
- Sharing some secrets of your success.
- Creating great opportunities for deserving people.
- Shutting up when your advice is falling on deaf ears.
- Catching up on your sleep.
- Stopping to give thanks for all the advantages you’ve had. – Mike Brown
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!