Mike Brown is the founder of the The Brainzooming™ Group.
He has been at the forefront of leading Fortune 500 culture change, contributing new approaches in research, developing simplified tools for innovation, strategy planning, and aligning sales, marketing, and communications strategies for maximum business results. Additionally, he’s won multiple awards for his strategic brand-building approach to customer experiences in NASCAR and conference event marketing efforts. He has accomplished these successes through a teaching orientation and providing non-experts with dynamic tools so they can succeed like experts.
Mike Brown is the author of the ebook, “Taking the NO Out of InNOvation,” a guide to breaking through personal challenges to living a more creative and innovation-oriented life. Additionally, he authors the daily Brainzooming blog on strategy, creativity, and innovation.
He’s been a frequent, repeat speaker for organizations, associations, and universities, including:
- MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics
- American Marketing Association
- Business Marketing Association
- PR Society of America
- American Advertising Federation
- American Strategic Management Institute
- International Research Conference on Service Quality
- CMO Summit
- Frost & Sullivan MindXChange
- The Market Research Event
- Transportation Marketing Communications Association
- Freelance Exchange
- Wireless World
Through these sessions, he has shared the Brainzooming approach with thousands of business people, helping them adapt it to strategic planning, branding, marketing, and social media opportunities and challenges.
Follow Mike on Twitter: @Brainzooming
Contact Mike via email: Brainzooming@gmail.com