I’m presenting an updated version of our “Busting Creativity Barriers – An Inspiring Dose of Brainzooming” today, right in the heart of World Creativity and Innovation Week. If you’d like to bust your creative thinking barriers, here are twenty-two source links for the three major creative thinking skills themes in the presentation. Enjoy busting your creative barriers!
Creativity Thinking Skills for You and Your Team
- Look Inside for Distinctive Talents
- Strategy Challenges? Share Them with a Great Strategy Team
- Starting Lineup for a Winning Creative Team
- 7 Important Creative Thinking Skills
- Creative Thinking Skills – 5 People Vital to Critical Thinking, Literally
Creative Structures and Creative Thinking Questions
- Creative Thinking Skills – Using Questions and Structure Successfully
- How to Be Creative – A 5-Part Creative Thinking Skills Formula
- The Value of Brainstorming Techniques for Business Ideas
- Brainstorming Ideas – How Many Ideas Per Television Series?
- Can You Change Your Look?
- Great Strategic Questions – A 3-Step Strategic Question Formula
- New, Innovative Ideas – Strategy Planning with What’s It Like
- 9 Extreme Creativity Questions from Peter’s Laws
- Strategic Thinking: Asking a Different Type of Question
- A Simple Way to Identify Your Brand Benefits
Busting Creativity Barriers
- 26 Creative Ideas – How to Be Creative When Creativity Is Blocked
- Getting Started – When Expectations of Perfection Create a Creative Block
- Convergent Thinking – A BDTP Perspective
- 8 Ways to Beat Client-Specific Creative Block
- 8 Signs a Creative Project Is Done
- New Business Ideas and a Creative Block in Your Organization
- Creative Quickie – A Squirrelly Story
Looking for Ways to Develop a Successful
Innovation Strategy to Grow Your Business?
Brainzooming Has an Answer!
Are you prepared to take better advantage of your brand’s customer and market insights to generate innovative product ideas? The right combination of outside perspectives and productive strategic thinking exercises enables your brand to ideate, prioritize, and propel innovative growth.
- Identify your organization’s innovation profile
- Rapidly deploy effective strategic thinking exercises to spur innovation
- Incorporate market-based perspectives into your innovation strategy in successful ways