The last few days, I’ve been enjoying some incredible BBQ ribs from customer experience strategy and innovation expert Woody Bendle.
And let me tell you: as smart as Woody is about branding and innovation, he’s just as great making ribs! I paired Woody’s ribs with barbeque sauce my wife makes from the recipe at the restaurant my parents used to own, and WOW!
Even though I can’t share the ribs with all of you, they inspired me to put together a retrospective of Woody’s blog posts on Brainzooming. He’s always a popular guest author, and since he hasn’t been able to write as much for the Brainzooming blog this year, I wanted to make sure our newest readers knew about all of Woody’s great content.
So without delay, dive in to Woody’s great strategic thinking, while I have one more meal of diving into Woody’s great barbeque!
Customer Focus and Customer Experience
- Customer Centricity and Growth
- 3 Customer Experience Strategy Lessons in Healthcare.gov
- The Universal Purpose of Business
- Innovating the Retail Shopper Experience – Part 1
- Innovating the Retail Shopper Experience – Part 2
- Customer Service Experience Innovation – Your Big Opportunity
- Exceptional Customer Experience – Six Steps to Achieving One
- Creative Thinking Exercise for Extreme Innovation
- Batter Up! Ten Moneyball-Inspired Innovation Roles
- Continuous Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Recycling Customer Feedback Program Data for Innovation
- Innovation – Applying the 5 Innovative Curiosity Questions
- Innovation – 5 Questions to Ignite Your Innovative Curiosity
- 5 Components of Innovation Preparedness
- Innovation Is a Lot Like Spring
- Think You’ve Got Challenges? Creative Innovation with Salt
- Innovation Success Through Planning, Preparation, and Organization
- Five Innovation Lessons from Improv Comedy
- Continuous Innovation for Higher Education
Strategic Thinking and Creative Thinking
- Visual Thinking: Better Ways to Think about Calorie Data
- Strategic Insights – Much Ado about Big Data Analytics
- Creative Thinking Exercise – Creating Best in Class
- Creative Thinking Exercise – That’s Just the Way It Is
- Scooby Doo and Friends Bust a Creative Block
- SCAMPER around KC
- Stupid Questions? A Call for Asking Stupid Questions
Download the free ebook, “Taking the NO Out of InNOvation” to help you generate fantastic creative thinking and ideas! For an organizational innovation success boost, contact The Brainzooming Group to help your team be more successful by rapidly expanding strategic options and creating innovative plans to efficiently implement. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 816-509-5320 to learn how we can deliver these benefits for you.