How do you gain the best advantage from the expertise, experience, and ideas inside your organization as you pursue strategic planning?
Success factors in strategic planning and creating collaborative strategy were the central topics we tackled on an edition of Smart Companies Radio, hosted by Kelly Scanlon, the owner of Thinking Bigger Business Media, Inc., a company that publishes and produces a variety of publications, products and events that connect growth-minded business owners with practical strategies, resources and information that will take them to the next level of success.
It was a pleasure to talk with Kelly about the impact of collaborative strategy on strategic planning, a topic she and I have discussed off the air many times over the past few years. At the heart of our conversation were lessons from our Results! Creating Strategic Impact mini-book. The topics we covered did a great job in providing a thorough view of how we approach and develop collaborative strategy for clients.
You can listen to the full episode here. Additionally, links follow to various articles addressing the topics we discussed related to creating strategic impact.
Kelly Scanlon Show
10 Keys to Collaborative Strategy and Strategic Planning
- What’s in a Name or Where Did Brainzooming Come From?
- Never Suffer from a Boring Strategic Planning Process Again
- Crowdsourcing Diverse Input – 3 Ways to Make Crowdsourcing Work Harder
- Strategy Statements – What Are We Trying to Say?
- Creating Strategic Impact – The Updated Brainzooming Manifesto
- Looking for the Elusive Big Idea during Strategic Planning
- Strategic Planning – All the Strategy Roles You Need
- Strategic Thinking Perspectives – Three Strategic Voices to Include on Your Team
- Creative Thinking Skills – Using Questions and Structure Successfully
- Creating Strategic Impact – How to Start? Just Start!
Leaders are looking for strong ways to engage strong collaborators to shape shared visions. They need strategic thinkers who can develop strategy and turn it into results.
This new Brainzooming mini-book, “Results – Creating Strategic Impact” unveils ten proven lessons for leaders to increase strategic collaboration, engagement, and create improved results.
- Learn smart ways to separate strategic opportunities from the daily noise of business
- Increase focus for your team with productive strategy questions everyone can use
- Actively engage stakeholders in strategy AND implementation success