It’s Vegas, Baby! And I’m presenting a social media strategy workshop at the Social Media Strategy Summit on 7 Lessons in Creating Fantastic, Creative Content for a group of incredible brands.
7 Lessons for Fantastic, Creative Content Marketing
The entire social media strategy workshop is created around the value of using models to make content marketing and social networking readily understandable and actionable within an organization.
As a resource for the workshop attendees and to give all of you a sense of the approach, here are the seven social media strategy lessons along with links to more detailed content throughout the Brainzooming blog.
Lesson 1: Imagine You’re a TV Executive
- Social Media – 19 Content Strategy Ideas from a TV Network
- 9 Social Media Diagnostics to Check Your Social Strategy
Lesson 2: Place the Audience First in Your Content Strategy
- Creating Intriguing Social Media Content – 3 Fundamental Steps
- Outside-In Blogging Strategy – Creating Robust Social Media Topics
- Social Media Content Strategy – 4 Ideas to Better Target Your Content
Lesson 3: You Need Lots of Topic Ideas
- Programming is a Numbers Game
- What to Blog about When a Creative Block is Looming
- Social Media Content Ideation: Think – Know – Do
- Audience-Driven Branding – Thinking from the Audience’s Perspective
- Coming Up with the Newest and Boldest Content Ideas
- 93 Business Blogging Topic Ideas
- Social Media Content Strategy for a Large B2B Company
- Online Community Management – 10 Ways a DJ Would Manage a Community
Lesson 4: Match Your Business Objective with the Social Network and Appropriate Content
- CMO’s Guide to the Social Media Landscape
- Social Media Is Like: Finding Strategic Connections
- 25 Creative Blog Post Ideas You Could Write Today
- How to Make an Infographic – 8 Ways Infographics Can Deliver Visual Thinking Value
- Employee-Created Videos – Making Them Really Work on Social Media
Lesson 5: Be an Engaging Brand 24/7
- Social Media Content Personality Audit – Is Your Brand Personality There?
- 5 Ways to Prepare for a Brand Kidnapping through Social Media
- New, Innovative Ideas –What’s It Like
- Social Media Strategy – 5 Questions Mall of America Can Answer. Can You?
- @MallofAmerica Is All Over Social Media Listening
- 25 Opportunities for Content Creation at Events and Conferences
- B2B Relationship Marketing – 5 Ways Facebook Helps B2B Relationships
Lesson 6: Balancing Content and Commercial Messages
- All the Stops on the Sales Continuum (Plus a strategic approach to short status update content)
- 6 Social Media Metrics You Must Track
Lesson 7: Design a Sustainable Content Strategy
- Implementing a Collaborative Blog – 7 Ways to Deliver Better Stories
- 3 Must-Haves for Driving Social Media
- 3 Crippling Disconnects in Social Media Strategy
- Who Is Creating Social Media Content in Your Organization?
- Is Your Social Media Intern Ready for Corporate Tweeting – 7 Questions to Find Out
- An Editorial Calendar: An Age-Old Collaborative Work
- Social Media Content – Space It Out Over Time
- Content Marketing Strategy: 5 Keys to Creating Evergreen Content
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – 9 Ways to Green Your Blog
- Social Media Productivity – 19 Ideas for Spending Less Time Blogging
And once the workshop is completed? Watch out New York, New York . . . I’m headed your way for roller coaster riding! - Mike Brown
“How strong is my organization’s social media strategy?”
Is your social media implementation working as well as it can? In less than 60 minutes with the new FREE Brainzooming ebook “9 Diagnostics to Check Your Social Strategy,” you’ll have a precise answer to this question.
Any executive can make a thorough yet rapid evaluation of nine different dimensions of their social media strategies with these nine diagnostics. Download Your Free Copy of “9 Diagnostics to Check Your Social Strategy.”