Your plan is completed, and you have your brand building strategies for 2015 in front of you. The big question remains – are these brand building strategies going to deliver dramatically better business results this year?
These strategies SHOULD lead to better business results. You know you invested the time and effort to develop what seemed to be the right set of brand building strategies.
You know too, however, your actual strategic plan and tactics often sit on the shelf and do not fundamentally deliver better business results.
Why is that?
It could be your strategic plan is disconnected from what moves the business on a daily basis. Another possibility is that despite all the hope you have to focus on implementing the strategic plan in January, unexpected opportunities and challenges develop, and they gain more attention.
No matter what factors are at work to derail your strategic plan from developing better business results, keep the following list handy. These 15 articles each target specific business issues that could get in the way of using your strategic plan implementation creating better business results this year.
If your organization easily loses focus, if your brand benefits aren’t clear, if your competitors are getting the best of you, these are places to go here for immediate, implementable ideas to avoid getting derailed and actually using your planned brand building strategies for all they are worth to create a stronger year with dramatically better business results.
- Creating a Stronger Strategic Focus on What Matters
- Better Defining and Articulating Your Brand Benefits
- Strengthening the Brand Language You Use
- Heading Off Critical Issues in Your Brand Strategy
- Bolstering Your Brand’s Value Proposition
- Asking Better Questions to Identify Business Opportunities
- Uncovering New Opportunities with Existing Clients
- Improving Your Strategic Response to Competitors
- Developing Proactive Strategies to Disrupt Your Market Before Someone Else Does
- Anticipating Unexpected Potential Disruptions and Growth Opportunities Before They Happen
- Increasing the Diversity of Employees Involved in Strategy for Your Company
- Better Integrating New Product Development with Your Business Strategy
- Creating Strategic, Cool Products Name for Your New Offerings
- Developing a Better Strategy for How Social Networks Support Business Building
- Moving from Talking about Great Ideas to Implementing Great Ideas
If you want to go deeper on any of these issues, email us at email@example.com or call us at 816-509-5320. We would be happy to talk through the opportunities for your organization to improve its success this year and beyond. – Mike Brown
Are you making the best use of customer input and market insights to deliver innovation and growth? Creating successful, innovative new products and services has never been more dependent on tapping perspectives from outside your organization.
This new ebook features sixteen strategic thinking exercises to help you ideate, prioritize, and develop your best innovative growth ideas. Download this free, concise ebook to:
- Identify your organization’s innovation profile
- Learn and rapidly deploy effective strategic thinking exercises to spur innovation
- Incorporate crowd sourced perspectives into your innovation strategy in smart ways