We’ve covered how comparing apples and oranges in a variety of ways can spur creative thinking. Dilbert took up the identical topic in a Sunday comic strip. Dilbert and Wally double team the pointy-haired boss on appropriate and beneficial ways to compare apples and oranges.
Although you might not completely get the point from Dilbert, it is definitely true that the better you become at finding insightful, intriguing comparisons, the more consistently strong your creative thinking will be.
Comparing Apples, Oranges and Anything Else
This Dilbert comic strip is a great introduction to a compilation of Brainzooming articles on creative thinking and making intriguing and valuable comparisons.
- Strategic Thinking Exercises: 5 Benefits of Using a Strategic Model
- Creative Thinking – 12 Triggers for Finding Strategic Connections
- Creative Thinking Skills – Comparing Apples and Oranges 7 Ways
- Strategic Connections – 3 Tips for Identifying More Opportunities
- New, Innovative Ideas – Strategy Planning with What’s It Like
- Creative Ideas – More than 50 Ideas for Borrowing Creativity
Here is wishing you all the fun and success of making better comparisons for learning, creative thinking, and implementation! – Mike Brown
The Brainzooming Group helps make smart organizations more successful by rapidly expanding their strategic options and creating innovative plans they can efficiently implement. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 816-509-5320 to learn how we can help you enhance your strategy and implementation efforts.