People have suggested over the years that we should take a break from the Brainzooming blog’s rigorous publishing schedule.
The advice was reiterated last Thursday by Stephen Lahey, the Smart Solo Business mastermind and self-described “number one Brainzooming fan.” The thing is through all the sharing and promotion Stephen does of Brainzooming content, his self-described title is completely true.
I updated Stephen on the upcoming Brainzooming presentations I am developing for later July, including:
- A speech at the Paul Simon Public Policy Institute (at Southern Illinois, my graduate school alma mater)
- A new interactive Brainzooming workshop to close the Nature Explore – The Outdoor Classroom Project Leadership Institute
- The launch of an exciting customer leadership forum for a logistics company
- An update to our “Doing New with Less” workshop for a client
Along with so much time focused on family matters the last couple of months, I told Stephen the next two weeks would be heavy with creating these presentations, let alone getting the blog written. He advised me to be realistic and take a Brainzooming blog vacation.
Well, if the blog’s number one fan is okay with a blog vacay, maybe it is time to take a Brainzooming blog vacation.
And so, we will.
Look for the blog to return next week when I have had a chance to catch up, complete the presentations, and maybe even write a few unpublished blogs to build up my cushion of new content again. It is incredible to think, at one time, I was twenty blog posts ahead for Brainzooming at a time when I was also doing two other blogs!
How times change!
Enjoy the Brainzooming blog vacation as much as I plan to do, and we will see you back here next week! – Mike Brown
Looking for Ways to Develop a Successful
Innovation Strategy to Grow Your Business?
Brainzooming Has an Answer!
Are you prepared to take better advantage of your brand’s customer and market insights to generate innovative product ideas? The right combination of outside perspectives and productive strategic thinking exercises enables your brand to ideate, prioritize, and propel innovative growth.
- Identify your organization’s innovation profile
- Rapidly deploy effective strategic thinking exercises to spur innovation
- Incorporate market-based perspectives into your innovation strategy in successful ways
Download this FREE ebook to turn ideas into actionable innovation strategies to drive your organization’s comeback!