The search term “strategic visioning exercises” has been consistently near the top recently for what has bringing people to the Brainzooming website. Whenever a regular pattern such as this one surfaces, we like to share a compilation post bringing together a variety of our top resources in one place.
14 Articles on Strategic Visioning Exercises
While it’s easy to knock vision statements (including core purpose and mission statements) as so much useless corporate jargon and gobbledygook, we’re firm believers in them – when they are done well.
And by done well, we mean that the vision statement:
- Is developed broadly and collaboratively
- Emerges from a thorough exploration of where the organization is and where it wants to go
- Uses language that is simple, understandable and sounds as if it comes from the organization
These fourteen articles recap our thinking and recommendations across these three areas.
Collaborating on a Vision Statement
- Strategic Planning – All the Strategy Roles You Need
- Strategic Thinking Perspectives – Three Strategic Voices to Include on Your Team
- Community Visioning – Maximizing Benefits of Challenger Voices
- Strategic Visioning Exercises – Group Collaboration the Right Way
Strategic Visioning Exercises to Create a Vision Statement
- Better Business Results – 6 Benefits from Articulating a Shared Vision
- Creating Change and Change Management – 4 Strategy Options
- Creating Strategic Impact – What Is Strategic and What Isn’t?
- If Not Time, Then What Else Matters?
- 5 Questions for Creating a Collaborative Vision
- Personal Branding and Career – Success with a Core Purpose Statement
Checking Vision Statement Clarity and Impact
- What Are We Trying to Say?
- Strategic Visioning Exercises – 5 Questions to Test Your Vision Statement Impact
- Strategic Visioning Exercises – 4 Ways to Examine Brand Performance
- Strategic Visioning Exercises – 4 Ideas to Rework a Faulty Vision Statement
Many organizations struggle with the idea of collaboratively developing an overarching vision and vision statement.
If your organization falls in that category, contact The Brainzooming Group and let’s discuss how we can help you move through these and other strategic visioning exercises to create a vision and approach to move forward! – Mike Brown
10 Lessons for Engaging Your Employees to Create Stronger Results
FREE Download: “Results!!! Creating Strategic Impact”
Senior executives are looking for employees who are strong collaborators and communicators while being creative and flexible. In short they need strategic thinkers who can develop strategy and turn it into results.
This new Brainzooming mini-book, “Results – Creating Strategic Impact” unveils ten proven lessons for senior executives to increase strategic collaboration, employee engagement, and grow revenues for their organizations.
- Learn smart ways to separate strategic opportunities from the daily noise of business
- Increase focus for your team with productive strategy questions everyone can use
- Actively engage more employees in strategy AND implementation success