Of anyone in society, celebrities readily attract the public’s attention, drawing fans to themselves. While it can be trying for celebrities, we’d probably all like to attract customers in business with the same type of fervor and interest.
So let’s take a look at why fans are attracted to celebrities and revisit the Change Your Character exercise. Apply each of these reasons fans are attracted to celebrities to a situation where you’re trying to draw customers to your brand.
Fans see celebrities as:
- Having attractive characteristics that they want to be around
- Being familiar because celebrities are seen all the time in the media
- Having the ability to change someone’s life if they knew each other
- Getting lots of attention that others can bask in
- Wielding lots of influence & power
The goal is to generate 3 new ideas for each of the items above. Click here for a refresher on using the Change Your Character exercise.