It can be daunting to build excitement within a team that’s faced with maddening business challenges. Fortunately, if you face such a situation, you can delegate your duty to a cheerleading squad to help you out in the ways that only a cheerleader can by:
- Exhibiting a winning spirit
- Being a great team member and leader
- Going to camps & clinics to improve their performance
- Dressing in team colors
- Inviting people to join with them in the cheers
- Focusing on motivating others – both the team and the audience
- Smiling all the time
- Using a variety of talents to perform the cheers
- Performing catchy, easy to remember cheers
- Cheering for the team, no matter what
- Having cheers suited to specific situations
- Including a mascot as part of the squad
- Being active during the game and during time outs
O – K.
For each idea above,
Gimme three ways,
The squad will cheer your team up,
On any tough day!
Note – for the previous post on how to use the Change Your Character technique, click here.