Struggling with why you’re running into innovation roadblocks?
“Taking the NO Out of InNOvation” reveals the 8 vital perspectives for becoming more innovative in your work and personal lives.
Create a stronger innovation perspective by understanding your distinctive talents.
Surround yourself with a creative team that complements your distinctive talents.
- Creating the Right Diversity for a Stronger Innovation Perspective
- Share Your Challenges with a Great Creative Team
- 6 Ways Social Media Platforms Can Boost Creative Thinking
- 7 Ideas for Using Twitter to Boost Creative Thinking
3. Open to Possibilities
Hone your openness to what may today seem impossible or preposterous – that’s where you’ll find tomorrow’s innovation.
- When Personal Creativity Isn’t Comfortable
- Delegating Your Creative Challenge – 25 Ways to Change Your Character
- Random Creative Thinking
- Defy Authority to Be More Creative
Collect great questions that yield creative ideas and use them all the time.
- The James Lipton Questions
- The Greatest Question Ever According to Larry King
- The Value of Great Strategic Questions
Strike the right balance between using and turning off your expertise to boost creative thinking.
- Forgetting as an Innovation Strategy
- Unwrapping New Creative Thinking
- Brainstorming with Rules
- The Value of Brainstorming Techniques for Business Ideas
- Changing the Way You Look at a Situation
- 1 Tool You Must Use – Trait Transformation
6. A Borrower
Borrow from any inputs you can to trigger creative ideas that you twist and shape to be your own.
- 7 Ways to Borrow Creative Ideas with a Clear Conscience
- Use Plagiarism Friday to Boost Creative Ideas
- Borrowing and Repackaging Ideas
- The Most Important Question You Can Ask – What’s it Like?
7. A Creator
You have to do something with ideas. Selecting the best ones and moving forward with them is central to innovation.
- Taking Advantage of Convergent Thinking
- 5 Key Questions for Quick Decisions
- Prioritizing Ideas
- Challenging Yourself and Your
- Making a Winning Recommendation
Innovation doesn’t necessarily come easy. When it comes to the “No” voices you’ll hear, be ready to dodge, morph, ignore, or otherwise blow them up. That takes persistence.
- Being an Innovative Leader
- Strategic Leadership
- Sharing the Credit
- Forcing Yourself to Self-Evaluate
- Being a Fan for Your Work Team Members
Download the free ebook, “Taking the NO Out of InNOvation” for help on how to be more creative! For an organizational boost, contact The Brainzooming Group to help your team be more successful by rapidly expanding strategic options and creating innovative plans to efficiently implement. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 816-509-5320 to learn how we can help you enhance your innovation efforts.