On Friday, June 17th, I was in Curaçao, located just north of Venezuela, to present a ¾ day workshop on social media and content marketing strategy for the Curaçao Tourist Board. Angelo Harms, the CTB’s digital marketing manager, was a great host and arranged the content marketing strategy workshop for eighty social media professionals in the island’s travel and hospitality industry.
For everyone that attended the workshop (and for those of you that weren’t there), here are links to much of the content I presented, plus a number of bonus topics I would have included given another day of teaching time!
The workshop and the entire trip generated a lot of questions, learnings, and lessons. Look for a variety of blogged posts planned for the near future to share more about content marketing, branding, and customer service learned going to and from this wonderful island.
If you’re looking for a new, warm, colorful, photogenic place to vacation, you owe it to yourself to visit Curaçao!
43 Resources for Strategic Branding and Engagement with Social Media and Content Marketing
Linking Business Objectives to Social and Content Marketing
- 11 Things Social Media Won’t Do for Your Brand
- 9 Diagnostics to Check Your Social Strategy
- Brainzooming – First Questions
- 6 Social Media Metrics You Should Be Tracking
- Unpacking Your Brand Foundation for Content Ideas
- Taking Advantage of All Types of Brand Language
- A Strategic Creative Brief – 4 Benefits for Your Communications Efforts
- The Two Biggest Mistakes in Social Media
- 10 Content Marketing Strategy Mistakes Your Competitors Are Making
- Social Media Strategy – 28 Social Super Models
- 11 Ways to Tell a Great Campfire Story in Your Business Blog
- What’s after Facebook?
Creating Fantastic Branded Content
- Outside-In Blogging Strategy – Creating Robust Social Media Topics
- Creating Intriguing Social Media Content – 3 Fundamental Steps
- Using an Audience Persona for Outside-In Content Ideas
- 5 Things Your Content Can Deliver
- Social Media Strategy – Your Social Media Agency Doesn’t Want You Reading This
- Social Media Content Ideation: Think – Know – Do
- Things to Blog about When You’re Out of Ideas
- Writing a Blog – Why We Write Long List Posts
- 26 Pieces of Advice for Dating and Social Media Success
- Outside-in Timing and New Content Marketing Opportunities
- Are my tweets bothering you?
- 11 Buying Process Questions for Blog Topics
- 4 Customer Conversations to Mine for Content Ideas
- Brand Expectations and Experience
- @MallofAmerica Is All Over Social Listening
- Providing a Sense of Your Brand Personality
- Bringing Your Offline Brand Experience Online
- Building Brand Characters in Your Organization
- All the Stops on the Sales Continuum (Plus a strategic approach to short status update content)
Boosting Productivity as a Small Solo Social Media Department
- 8 Solo Social Media Professional Success Tips
- 10 Ways to Make Your Social Media Strategy Come Alive
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – 9 Ways to Green Your Blog
- Content Marketing Strategy: 5 Keys to Creating Evergreen Content
- 17 Ways to Add New Value to Evergreen Content
- 16 Content Marketing Formulas
- Content Curation – 5 Strategies from Celebrity Entertainment News Shows
- Twitter Is a Waste? Your Social Networking Ladle Must Suck
- Helping the C-Suite Understand the Importance of Social Media Training
- Is There a Social Media Press Pass for Live Event Tweeters and Bloggers?
- 4-Point Checklist for Easily Shared Events
- 7 Lessons for Improving Influencer Marketing