- How do you survive in a culture that doesn’t value creativity – when changing jobs isn’t an option?
- Is it really okay to borrow creative ideas?
- How do you implement “Taking the NO Out of InNOvation” in a small organization?
- What can you do with clients who love their own “bad” creative ideas?
- Am I on a mission to turn everybody into me?
All wonderful questions from attendees at two recent CreativeBloc training presentations I did.
Each CreativeBloc question was shared on a post-presentation evaluation I use at all my training presentations. Asking attendees what questions they still have on the content has become a great source for future blog topics (hint for speaker-bloggers!).
Over the next five days, we’ll tackle each of creativity-based question with an individual blog post to add to the CreativeBloc content. – Mike Brown