We’re constantly tweaking Brainzooming creative thinking exercises. Our objective is learning what works better or differently in new situations.
Recently, we have been experimenting with how different questions stretch creative thinking to varying degrees.
We have always had expectations for how “big” the ideas will be from different types of creative thinking exercises. Now, we have been consciously mixing and matching questions from multiple idea “size categories” within individual creative thinking exercises.
One learning is we can definitely categorize creative thinking exercises based on idea sizes: Small, Medium, Large, or Extra Large.
Creative Thinking Exercises in S, M, L, and XL Creative Idea Sizes
In light of that, here are a variety of previous Brainzooming questions and creative thinking exercises arranged by idea size. Click through all the links, and you have access to one hundred forty-four creative thinking questions to apply as you most need them!
- A Solid Creative Question Suitable for Daily Use
- Bringing Extra Large Creative Ideas Back to a Manageable Size
- Adding a Little Variety to Creative Questions
- Insights and Strategy Questions from the Most Creative People in Business
- Creativity and Social Media Questions from the Most Creative People in Business
- Branding and Customer Experience Questions from the Most Creative People in Business
Extra Large Ideas
- Extreme Creativity Questions
- Super Sized, Triple D Creative Questions
- Defying Authority in the Most Outrageous Ways Possible for BIG Creative Ideas
Be sure to bookmark this list, and the next time you’re only hungry for an idea snack OR you really want to SUPER SIZE your ideas, you know where to go! – Mike Brown