- “When you invite people to think, you are inviting revolution.” – Ivone Gebara
- “It requires a very unusual mind to undertake the analysis of the obvious.” – Alfred North Whitehead
- “There is no God-given right way to do a survey. Lots of decisions, made at every step, can influence the results.” – Stanley Presser
- “Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?” – T.S. Eliot
- “If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn’t be called research.” – Albert Einstein
- “Well, it’s two o’clock. And that’s quitting time in the research department.” – Todd from the Research Department in “Dilbert” – Scott Adams
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!