Living Out Your Personal Brand Promise
Presentation Description: Fully realizing your life’s purpose depends on knowing what it is and clearly living it out to benefit others on a daily basis. This presentation looks at some fundamental principles to align your life, work, and leadership approach so you can maximize your time on the activities you’re best at and find most rewarding.
You’ll do this by:
- Asking the right questions to identify your life purpose
- Mining your current and previous activities to identify distinctive talents
- Applying basic business branding principles to ensure you’re delivering value to others in all of your interactions.
Leading with a Smile
Presentation Description: Leaders who are comfortable smiling and poking fun at themselves are the easiest to follow, generating the greatest loyalty and effort from co-workers. The secret of incorporating humor more successfully into your leadership style depends on working from important basic principles and confidently putting them into practice.
This fun, interactive session will show you how to:
- Identify your best humor assets
- Create an individual humor toolkit
- Do basic preparation to increase your likelihood of success
- Use easy steps to interject humor into appropriate business situations