Before and after the recent National Association of Women Business Owners session on DIY Strategic Thinking, I had the great opportunity to appear on radio programs on Kansas City’s KCTE Hot Talk 1510 AM. Strategic Thinking and Hot Talk – what a combination! Since both programs are available for listening online, you can be the judge.
In late May, I appeared with good friend Jay Liebenguth on his Thursday afternoon show, Live with Jay. Jay has been a great supporter, and beyond putting the radio show online, he wrote an incredibly kind post on his blog.
We covered a variety of strategic thinking topics, many of which have been highlighted here. Take a listen to the show, and for your quick reference, here are links to topics we covered.
- Steps You Can Take to Be More Strategic
- What’s Strategic Thinking?
- Challenges in Doing Strategic Thinking?
- Planning for Doing Planning – What’s in a Marketing Plan?
- Adapting Plans
- Who Should Be Involved in Planning?
- Bringing Others into Planning
- How Much Structure Should Go Into Strategic Planning?
- Ways to Prioritize Ideas
- What’s the Link Between Humor & Innovation?
- How Do You Get People Engaged in Strategic Thinking?
- Can Strategy Really Be Simply Stated?
After the NAWBO program, I met Kelly Scanlon, publisher of “Kansas City Small Business Monthly,” appearing on her June 20 Friday morning program. This Thursday there will be a link to that show and the innovation topics we covered.