A loyal reader pointed out that the Brainzooming blog has grown so large that it’s more challenging to find specific posts. One possibility is using the search function on each page to search for particular topics directly in Brainzooming articles.
Another alternative is doing compilations on frequently addressed topics. Here’s a short list of strategic planning content directly applicable if you’re under the gun to get strategic planning completed for next year.
A Foundation on Strategic Planning and Strategic Thinking
- An Overview on What Strategic Means, Who to Involve in Strategic Planning, and a Few Strategic Tools
Creating Focus in Your Strategic Planning
- Steps to Re-evaluate and Focus on Important Elements in Your Business
- Better Understanding What’s Strategic in Your Business
- Thoughts on Dealing with Uncertainty
- Steps to Deal with Planning Amid Uncertainty
- Quickly Developing Options When Your Current Plan Isn’t Working
- Having to “Wing” Your Strategy Because of Uncertainty
Updating Your Current Strategic Plan
- Re-checking Your Marketing Plan for Completeness
- Reviewing and Modifying Your Strategic Direction
- Updating a Marketing Plan Under Tight Resources
Implementing Specific Strategic Planning Actions
- Generating New Ideas When You Need Them
- When A More Aggressive Competitive Strategy Is Needed
- You’re Fighting an Uphill Battle and Need a Contrarian Strategy
- Developing a Low-Investment Marketing Strategy
- You Have a Turnaround to Fix
Wrapping Up with a Smile on Your Face
If you’re struggling to lead a viable strategic planning effort, The Brainzooming Group can be the strategic catalyst you need. We will apply our strategic thinking, innovation, and implementation tools on to help you create greater organizational success. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-509-5320 to learn how we can help you figure out how to work around planning and implementation challenges.