When it comes to what to blog about, a solid way to improve the returns from business blogging are to addressing typical buying process questions among your blog topics.
What can you blog about to help potential customers explore what they need to consider, know, understand, and do to make successful purchases in your product or service category?
11 Buying Process Questions for Blog Topics
Each brand will have its own list of business blog topics that align to the buying process. To get you started in exploring what to blog about, here are eleven buying process questions as a head start.
During Initial Exploration
- What are things I should know about the product category, but might easily overlook?
- Why are certain product features more important than others to get the desired benefits?
- Is there one place where I can get all the information on trends, how-tos, and other important facts for this product category?
- When is this product category going to be the most important, beneficial, or valuable for me?
Seeking More Information
- What are case studies that show how these products are being used in new and successful ways?
- Is there anything important I should know about the various providers in this category?
Making Product Comparisons
- What are important buying criteria to explore for these products?
- Are there short cuts I can take in looking at all the products out there on the market?
- Does anyone have a graphic that shows all the important features, performance levels, and benefits of all the choices?
Justifying the Product Recommendation or Decision
- If I spend more on a product that promises bigger benefits, how will I justify that investment?
- Are there any tools to evaluate the benefits of making the right product selection?
Buying Process Questions Have to Be Handled Well
You can’t simply answer these questions with a sales pitch in your blog and expect to be successful.
But if you do everything else it takes to get your content seen AND you handle these topics honestly, authentically, and in an even-handed fashion, you can help potential customers through buying decisions that ideally lead to choosing your brand. – Mike Brown
“How strong is my organization’s social media strategy?”
Is your social media implementation working as well as it can? In less than 60 minutes with the new FREE Brainzooming ebook “9 Diagnostics to Check Your Social Strategy,” you’ll have a precise answer to this question.
Any executive can make a thorough yet rapid evaluation of nine different dimensions of their social media strategies with these nine diagnostics. Download Your Free Copy of “9 Diagnostics to Check Your Social Strategy.”