It’s year-end recap time for the Brainzooming blog!
Based on your page views, here are the top 10 new Brainzooming articles from 2013:
- Strategic Thinking Exercises – More than 200 Strategic Planning Questions
- Strategic Thinking – Exercises and Tools for Creative Thinking and Strategy
- Creative Thinking Exercise – That’s Just the Way It Is by Woody Bendle
- Cool Product Names – 17 Creative Questions for Winning Product Name Ideas
- Social Media Strategy – 7 Success Factors from J.C. Penney
- Social Media Productivity – 19 Ideas for Spending Less Time Blogging
- How to Brand a Company – 7 Types of Brand Language You Should Use
- Strategic Thinking – 5 Planning Tips for Avoiding Year-End Productivity Challenges
- Strategic Thinking Skills – 29 Clues You’re Not Dealing with a Strategic Thinker
- 8 Questions to Ask Before Launching a Strategic Planning Process
As with previous year-end lists, lists predominate: 8 of the posts are obvious numbered lists, and number 2 is also a list, although it doesn’t feature a number in the title. I’m not sure how that slipped by!
In terms of subjects, five are on strategic thinking and planning, two cover social media, two address branding, and one is a guest post from Woody Bendle. The heavy emphasis on strategy and the other topics, interestingly, reflect our business mix for 2013. I’m not sure if that’s blogging reflecting business or vice versa.
Thanks for reading, and if you have an opportunity, please vote for Brainzooming as a top innovation blog for 2013. You can do so at any of the links below before December 31, 2013. Thanks for your readership and support! – Mike Brown