I had a blast appearing with crisis communications expert, Alex Greenwood, on his Mysterious Goings On podcast to discuss strategy, creativity, and innovation.
You may wonder how all those subjects fit together?
Well, it’s because Alex is a renaissance dude who is interested in and sees how all these varied topics fit together.
Put another way, he’s my kind of creative thinker!
Beyond taking a listen to the Mysterious Goings On podcast, here are links to a wide range of articles with a bit more detail on all the things Alex and I discussed.
- The Brainzooming Story (3:07)
- Strategy, Creativity, and Innovation in Everything (4:00)
- Everyone Is Creative (4:47)
- Companies that Gravitate toward Brainzooming (5:05)
- Mentoring Others into Stronger Creative Leadership (8:00)
- Traveling with Alex Greenwood (9:40)
- Who Needs Brainzooming? (10:45)
- Black Swan Events & Ghostbusters (12:45)
- Something Other than the Standard Strategy Structures (16:50)
- The Elusive Big Ideas (17:50)
- Pieces and Parts of Ideas – aka, Tangible Participation Units (20:25)
- Extreme Creativity Questions (20:35)
- Conquering Barriers to Participation (21:40)
- Inviting Diverse Participants to a Workshop (22:00)
- Engaging an Audience (22:10)
- Helping People Participate when They Are Apprehensive (22:42)
- Who Else Does What We Do? (28:02)
- Clients Learn as They Work with Us (30:20)
- Mike’s Creative Pursuits (32:32)
- Writing Is a Challenge Now (34:15)
- On Being a Utilitarian Creative (35:20)
- Creating a Visual Vocabulary (37:15)
- Improv and Brainzooming (38:24)
- Idea Magnets Is a Personal Self-Help Guide (39:13)
- My Best Creative Tip: Analogies (42:17)
There are a few of these links that we haven’t written about yet. That’s always the sign of a great podcast: the host prompts me to talk about things that I haven’t written about previously. Plus, Alex even got me to play and my So Cool cigar box guitar from MadSci Innovations! Enjoy this episode of Mysterious Goings On! – Mike Brown